Sizzling rhythms bring this night to life with Latin beats for over-21 crowd
CLEARWATER, FL (Aug. 29, 2023) – Clearwater Marine Aquarium will come alive with the sound of Latin beats on Friday, Sept. 8 from 6:30 to 9:30 p.m. This exclusive adults-only evening will be filled with vibrant Latin music, dance, exotic cocktails and captivating marine life.
Guests can dance under the stars as they overlook Clearwater Bay, while supporting the Aquarium’s mission of rescue, rehabilitate and release. Guests can also:
- Experience a live band featuring Tania Navarro and her band, Modern Measure
- Be greeted by traditional Latin dancers
- Watch amazing stilt walker interact with guests throughout the evening
- Dance the night away with professional Latin dancers, who will also give salsa lessons to all attendees
- Jump in to the 45-minute “La Hora Loca” special party at the end of the night
- Watch live cigar rolling presentations provide by J.C. Newman Cigar Co., – America’s oldest family-owned premium cigar maker, and home of the last operating cigar factory in Tampa
Guests will have the opportunity to explore a number of marine life habitats of rescued dolphins, sea turtles and stingrays, viewable during evening hours until 8:30 p.m.
There will be dining and cash bars available for purchase throughout the Aquarium. General admission tickets are $50. VIP tickets are $70 and include early admission; private dining with a catered buffet included from 6 to 8 p.m. CMA Members receive 10% off any ticket and will receive early admission at 6 p.m. Tickets are available for purchase at https://www.cmaquarium.org/latin-night/.
MEDIA CONTACT: Marsha Strickhouser | mstrickhouser@CMAquarium.org | (727) 242-0770
- About Clearwater Marine Aquarium
- Clearwater Marine Aquarium (CMA) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit working marine rescue center dedicated to inspiring the human spirit through leadership in education, research, rescue, rehabilitation and release. With a mission to preserve the environment and its marine life, CMA is home to rescued dolphins, sea turtles, river otters, stingrays, a nurse shark and more. Through Clearwater Marine Aquarium Research Institute, CMA conducts important global research focused on protecting manatees, North Atlantic right whales and sea turtles. Major motion picture Dolphin Tale (2011) and its sequel Dolphin Tale 2 (2014) features the true stories of rescued resident dolphins Winter and Hope, inspiring millions around the world. The mission and potential to change people’s lives differentiates Clearwater Marine Aquarium from any other aquarium in the world. CMAquarium.org.
We believe in preserving our environment while inspiring the human spirit through leadership in the rescue, rehabilitation, and release of marine life; environmental education; research; and conservation.
A Florida non-profit 501(c)(3) organization